Sean Puffy Diddy Hannity Combs is now the proud father of his sixth child, a daughter named Chance. Thing is, Mr. Diddy was pushing his luck over the past 15 months since the birth saying that the baby girl was not his, but as anyone who watches TV knows — you can't beat science! DNA tests returned pointing the finger -— and lawsuits — toward the music/fashion/moniker mogul. Now that he is officially the “Baby Daddy,” he said he will take care of her for the rest of her life. What a mench! The mother was quick to file suit in the amount of $19 million smackaroos. Gotta wonder how they came up with $19, I woulda gone for the nice round number of $20 million. Hopefully he designs a new pair of Sean John jeans that come with condoms in the pockets and a pamphlet that teaches the youth of America that it is not OK to have six kids with three mommas. The pullout method does not work!
Pamela Anderson has tied the knot — again! This time it is with Rick Salomon, a man who's only popular because he was the co-star in Paris Hilton’s self-made porno. The ceremony was non-lavish and occurred in between her Vegas shows with Hans Klok. The wedding had Tobey Maguire and Lukas Haas in attendance with her children, who were probably in total disgust. To top it all off, Kid Rock was on Larry King Live on Friday night to promote his new album, and instead, Larry King had to ask about the Pam situation and Mr. Detroit let it all out. Hopefully, I will be writing about Pam and Rick’s divorce next week. Keep your fingers crossed.
The Spice Girls might be a laughing matter to most, if not all, of you, but their recently announced concert sold out in London in a record 39 seconds. The fanfare is continuing around the world as they announce more and more shows. They also just announced they will not be travelling commercially. Instead, they are renting a Boeing 757 plane that includes a makeup room, sleeping quarters, high-end kitchen, dining room, business center, state-of-the-art bathrooms and a media center. The plane will house the Spice Girls along with their immediate families, bodyguards, assistants and management teams. As for the rest of the crew (dancers, remaining staff, stage hands, etc.), they will be forced to travel in much private jets. A total of $7-$10 million is being spent on air travel alone. OK, now you can laugh.
Missing Foxy Brown?
To cure everyone's sadness about the female fruitloop rapper Foxy Brown being locked up, I am providing her new address so you can all drop her a note and wish her much muff diving luck in the land of the clank. Send all mail to:
Inga Marchand #3470701776
Rose M. Singer Women’s Facility
19-19 Hazen Street
East Elmhurst, NY 11370
Shit You Need to Know
Rizzle’s Picks Of The Week
- Will J.Lo announce her pregnancy on Letterman this week?
- Montel Williams got hitched last week for the third time to a former flight attendant. WhoooooopDeeeeeDoooooo!
- Lindsay Blowhan checked out of rehab. I bet $50 she’s back into some sort of trouble by Christmas. Once a fiend, always a fiend.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are staying at the Waldorf-Astoria in Manhattan. Just in case anyone plans to be in NYC this week and has a case of the “stalkings.”
- Lil Wayne was arrested in Idaho last week as a fugitive of the law from a previous crime in the state. Maybe he was caught sticking his stick in a warm bag of potatoes?
- In more O.J. Simpson news, numerous online Websites are claiming that the Rolex watch he was wearing that was confiscated and ordered to be turned over to the Goldman family is a FAKE! Chinatown like whoa!
- Dancing prisoners doing the Mambo — search YouTube!
- Minibar debauchery at 4 a.m.
- Breitling for Bentley — I got a new watch y’all need to check out! | RDW
© Copyright by RealDetroitWeekly.com